JS Biosciences, Inc.
BSL – 3 Laboratory Phase I
As part of a larger facility that includes a cell culture manufacturing facility and related pilot lab, the BSL-3 virology facility has (8) twin lab suites per laboratory that included casework, incubators, biological safety cabinets, and a bioreactor test lab. The facility provides researchers with state-of-the-art laboratories in which to safely study biosafety level III pathogens, agents, toxins and select and non-select agents regulated by the Centers for Disease Control, cGLP Guidelines, China Biosafety
Guide (CBG), and World Health Organization Laboratory Biosafety Manual (3rd Edition 2004). The new facility allows up to approximately 55 researchers to work simultaneously in the 3 laboratories. Together, the labs contain:
- • 11 class II biological safety cabinets
- • 2 class III biological safety cabinets
- • 2L, 5L, and 10L bioreactors
- • Air interlocks
- • 2 pass through autoclaves
- • 4 showers
- • Centrifuges, incubators, freezers, -80° C and -20° C freezers, etc.
- • Project Delivery Team Member Selection, Contract Development and Negotiations
- • Master Budget and Schedule Development and Control
- • Project Management Consulting Services
- • Monitoring and Analyzing the Construction Effort Continually
- • Construction Coordination