Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital*
The 50,000 sf, $13 million renovation provides additional space for the Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, including Neonatal (NICU) and Pediatric Care Units, Satellite Pharmacy, and Radiology. An overarching goal is to maintain the high level of care and attention that is currently provided to the entire family at the Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) provides:
- - Space for families at the patients’ bedside.
- - All private and adaptable rooms to adjust to seasonal changes in patient populations.
- - “Care by Parent” rooms to provide a transition for families prior to going home.
- - On-Call rooms for both Physician and Nursing staff.
- - Enhanced charting/dictation at bedside utilizing portable technology.
- - Colorful, child friendly atmosphere.